High Quality Live Sound & Lighting For The Northland!
We provide high quality PA Sound and Stage Lighting for bands, festivals, speaking engagements...
Some key features of our Live Sound set-up:
1) Bose L1's as FOH mains or JBL SRX738 Tops and MRX528 Dual 18" Subs
2) Monitors JBL Srx 712 (4) Carvin LM12 monitors (8)
3) Crown and QSC amplification
4) Mic Heil PR20s (vocals), PR30s (guitars), PR48 (kick), Fin Vintage (vocals), Handi (toms), and wireless RC35 (vocals)
5) Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 mixing console with a Presonus 16.0.2 on site back up
6) LED Par Cans for stage lighting (sixteen total par cans).
7) Also available lighting - LED blinders/wash, lasers, moon-flowers...
8) A follow spot is available
9) We have wireless mixing capabilities via IPad.
There are four main benefits that our clients enjoy when using our services for their live sound needs:
Additional FOH Information:
Depending on the venue and the needs of the Band(s) we have two FOH systems.
Please read on to learn more.
1) Capable of reaching "Rock Concert" volume levels.
2) Deep low bass reproduction for bass guitar and kick
3) JBL trusted technologies perform well.
4) Extra headroom
1) High Quality Sound with little to no unwanted reverb in large venues (we are able to achieve this due to our Bose L1 line array systems that we use as mains).
2) Volume is at a comfortable level close to the stage and can be heard well in the back of the room (we are able to achieve this due to our Bose L1 line array systems that we use as mains).
3) Low power consumption - our entire system is powered by class D amplification and we use only LED stage lighting, in short our equipment is very efficient and state-of-the-art!
*This system only draws about 1/3rd of the power that other sound systems do.
*About our Live Sound Services:
We pride our selves in having Excellent customer service.
*We work really hard to give our clients 110%! A great show takes good communication before and durring the show. We go the extra mile to get all the information we can from the artists about their gear and musical styles so that we may fully accomidate them on the day of the event. For speaking engagements we spend hours before the show testing and tweeking until everything sounds just right.
For more information about JD Bass Entertainment Live Sound, give us a call today!
Here are some area events that we have provided Live Sound for...
Tribute 2 Tim McGraw Band - Bad River Casino - Single Stage
WITC - Ashland Graduation Ceremony
Winter Fest Festival at Mount Ashwabay
Ashland's Bay Days Festival - Two Full Stages!
We serve Ashland, WI and the
surrounding area's. This includes but is not limited to: Washburn, Bayfield, Iron River, Superior, Hayward, Mellen,
Hurley, Park Falls, Ironwood, MI and Duluth, MN many more.....
Content copyright . JD Bass Entertainment All rights reserved.
Pictures were made with Creative Memories.